This Course is designed to create a basic knowledge on various tools and techniques required to understand the functioning of capital markets, It gives a basic insight of financial jargons like Equities, IPO ,Primary & Secondary Market, This course gives the candidate complete knowledge of Financial Markets along with live trading exposure, you get to know about capital market, Futures Market.
Eligibility : Any Body having interest in Share Market.
Modes of Teaching : Online / Classroom Lecture
Duration :15 Days (2 Classes/Week) + 1 Live Trading Session
1 Week (4 Classes/Week)+ 1 Live Trading Session
- Program endorsed by leading Stock Broking Firms
- Hands-on training on LIVE MARKET Software
EQUITY MARKET, FUTURES MARKET BASICS AND LIVE TRADING
- Markets and Instruments
- Investment Basics, Debt Instruments
- IPO, Book Building Process
- Market Regulators and Exchanges
- Market Participant
- What is Sensex ?
- What is Nifty ?
- Role Of Demat and Trading Account
- Evolution of Indian Financial Markets
- Understand the role of Primary and Secondary Markets
- How to Buy /Sell Shares Using Trading Software
- Understand the Process of Public Offering
- How to use Stop loss During Intraday Trading
- Live Market Exposure on ODIN Software